October Writing Challenge

October 06, 2023

 Bismillah.

I know I wasn't active here. Most of the times I wanna get back to writing blogs but my procrastination gets the better of me. Plus, I don't know what to write heh

Hence why this post exists. To promote my *hard work of coming up with cool topics* October Writing Challenge. It's not exactly a challenge, actually. More like a list of writing ideas but anyway.


And don't come at me saying October has 31 days, yes I know that. I'm just too lazy to arrange the boxes accordingly >,<




To be honest, I know my blog traffic ain't much and my followers barely 100. Heck, I don't think anyone reads my blog. But if any of you DID read this peashy nuubies blog, do drop a comment in the chatbox. Or maybe if you are interested in participating in this writing challenge..... if you'd like to.... **bubble eyes**

Anyway, that's it! Here comes October! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments