Day 7 of October: 5 Likes and Dislikes

October 07, 2023

 Bismillah.






Okay this is a hard one. But we gotta try yeah?

And I know it was supposed to be 10 things to list down, but my brain is not braining. So here is the list of 5 things of my likings and dislikings.


5 Likes

1) Tomyam

I love LOVE tomyam. The word love itself isn't enough. If I could marry tomyam, believe me babe, I would. There is something so intoxicating- so tempting- with the flavour. Sweet? Yes. Sour? You got it. Spicy? Ughhh say no moreeeee. I love any kinds of tomyams (I don't discriminate by colours) - the white tomyam, the orange tomyam, seafood, chicken -

2) Books

LOL. As if this isn't clear enough. I love the books, the covers, THE SMELL. God ughhh. Especially the old book smell. Can't get enough of it.

3) Hiking

This is one of the activities I found to my liking during my study. I can't believe how eager I am to hike something 400+ meters? And it has inclination too? God my body would say no but my soul is too hyper for this. If you haven't tried hiking, I like to suggest it. Such a good way to spend time with no payment. Being one with nature=complete life goodness.

4) Chocolates

Anything chocolatey and sweety, I'm all up for it.

5) Lego

These days, you can find my Shopee carts full of Lego toys. Cheap ones, of course. I find joy and tranquility in assembling each part. And when it was fully assembled and becomes one piece, I would arrange them on my bookshelf. Oh I have a whole collection of Lego from Ecoshop and Shopee.


5 Dislikes

1) Calculus

Calculus is part of maths, right. I used to be so freaking invested in maths. Like, you give people 268 apples, someone give X apples, you plant your own apples and in a year how much apple you have? I used to get excited at finding the X and the Y. **keyword is 'used to'** But the excitement was long gone now. Calculus and degree stuff makes me run at 200km/h at the word 'calculate'. I guess I will always miss the old me who would make her mum buys extra math practices books and finish them all in a week. Sorry 8 year-old me, sorry to disappoint.

2) Squid

When I was little, I would puke everytime I ate squids. It's not that I have allergic, no I don't. I just couldn't accept the taste of the springy stuff. I'm much better tolerating it now that I'm older. I can eat it but I don't prefer to.

3) Feminism

I'm not even in the mood to discuss about this topic so let just stop here.

4) Heels

I bought a pair of heels back in July/August. It was real pretty, cream beige colour. And it was 50% off so it was cheap cheap! I wore it twice only so far, and the longest I was in was for 4 hours. Later that night my feet ache so badly I couldn't sleep. What a shame beauty has to be painful.



 


You Might Also Like

0 comments