Second Sem

January 08, 2021

 Bismillah.




This week indicates the start of my second sem in my foundation year. There'll be one more sem left until I'll start my degree. 

This sem, I think, would be SUPER HECTIC because I'm taking all the core subjects. Physics I, Chemistry I, Mathematics I and Proficiency English. I loveee theseee subjects but i swear to God that learning chem maths and phys in English is just super hard :P  Well I took 'em in Bahasa Melayu back during SPM, therefore tryna convert 'em all the phrases and names in English is gonna took me a while to get used to it.

For this sem also, I could say I was alone. Well you don't really get to know any of your classmates if the classes are conducted fully online ya know. Wafiy and Tiyah aren't in my class this year. And fortunately Lisa's still with me in the same class. But we got separated during Math nested group :'( she's in another group and I'm so sadd. 

It's just that, I really got anxious meeting new people yaknow. It doesn't happen to me before this. I mean, I used to get sooo excited meeting people. Idk what happen to me. I think I had a breakdown. My spirit got lost somewhere and I couldn't find it 

Funny thing is, I'm in the same nested group with Z. Ya know, the one I used to have a crush on. Tbh I still do like him but I don't care hahaa. 

I really want to avoid being in the same group with him, but things happen. All the other groups are full and I was left with no choice.

As we expected, this sem is conducted fully online. Right now, I'm back at my home. The internet's not so good because of some development being made. That's what the TM guy said. So i bought my own data. I never bought weekly data before, so it feels different.

I met Nad days ago. She went to terengganu with her family. We hang out from morning till late evening. It was fun. She drove the car like crazzzyyyy. 

Next day spent time with Ain Sk and Yana. We went to my school to pick up my SPM certificate. Then went to KTCC. Fun times. Money flowed like water ahaha.

Two days ago, I decided to try joining the class at the library. Good internet connection, really. Ain Meru was there too. Then Ain Sk picked me up and I met Paah and Yana and we went to.,... KTCC again. Ate at Nasken Coffee. Good times.

I haven't been doing anything much this year. Just same old me.



You Might Also Like

0 comments