Happy Birthday, Nik!

December 01, 2020

 Bismillah.




Nik (my rumet)'s birthday was yesterday, on 30th November. Officially 18, huh?

I haven't told you about her, right? Well, she was the schoolmate of Z and Syu. Syu lepak at our room everyday, and she was hella fun kinda girl. Her roommate went home, so she often come to our room.

I don't really know what to talk about Nik, but she was SOOO NICE. Her mummy was nice, and she has a cat named JJ. JJ doesn't come home for days now, and this is the first time he did that. Yesterday, Nik videocalled her mummy and i heard her crying because of JJ.

If I am to be honest, the worst part of me is that i am so not good at listening. or comforting people. I'm not a good listener.

Yesterday night, Nik almost went to bed early. She said that was because she ate medicine. 

My housemates and I actually planned a little celebration for her. We wanted it to be a surprise, so we didn't talk about it. We bought a Lotus Biscoff cake (i always wanted to try this cake but it was too price. Nik once said she wanted it too) and two medium sized pizzas and a bottle of pepsi. (i don't really drink carbonated drink, but sokay this one is a pass).

What we planned was, we would wait at the table down at the ground below. Then at 12 o'clock, i would whatsapp Nik.

Happy birthday Nik :)

Tengok kat bawah.


If Nik peeked through the window besides her study desk, she would see us.

We wanted to celebrate outside of the house because we want to take pictures. During Mira's birthday celebration before this, we celebrated it in the house and yeah, we didn't take any pictures and that was so sad :'(

But uh we found out Nik's schoolmates wanted to celebrate it too. And at the table down there, too. 

We all are shy shy cat girls, therefore we didn't want to celebrate it together. We thought of waiting after Nik had done celebrating it with her friends, but then Syu persuaded us and we ended up celebrating it together.

Yeah guess it guyss. Hehe. Ofcourse Z was there, too :)

No lah. I've gotten over him already. I am that type of person, yup. Today I am so head over heels for him, the next day I already forgot about my feelings.

But actually there's still a part of stubborn me that is still in love with him hshshshs. He is cute, so gorgeous he reminds me of Nam Do-san when he was wearing specs.

That's another thing. I realized I've been crushing on guys with spectacles all my life. Okay this one is funny.

It was good anyway. The celebration feels good. Although at first we were so awkward, but Wan (her schoolmate) is such a talky guy. He eased up the strange vibe, and we felt good.


We went back to our rooms around 1.30 omg that's quite long hours we spent.



Sidenote : I didn't even talk to Z that night. Didn't even dare to look him in the eye as i was afraid of menggelabah and being the stupid fool me again.


I swear he is so cute.

May God hide this blog from the people who knows me. I can't bear to face the embarassment. :P



You Might Also Like

0 comments